How to Chalk Paint and Distress Laser Cut Earrings
The links contained in this blog post may be affiliate links. I may receive a small commission for the referral but there is no additional cost to you.
Here's a quick video on my absolute favorite way to easily finish my laser engraved earrings.Supply Recommendations:
- Laser Earring Design Files from Wispy Willow Designs
- Glowforge Laser - Save up to $500 with my referral link: https://glowforge.us/r/ZOJACUMW
- My favorite gaffer tape for easily removing masking: https://amzn.to/3ti6kuh
- My favorite masking tape for wood: https://amzn.to/3RI2CUA
- My favorite chalk paint: Folk Art Sheepskin: https://amzn.to/3tgI4bI
- The best paint brushes: https://amzn.to/3rDBbkn
- Sanding blocks: https://amzn.to/3rxI2Md
- Canned Air to spray off any debris in engraving: https://amzn.to/3ZGA9k5
- I also frequently use a small nail dremel on the sides of the earrings to give them more definition: https://amzn.to/3PY1paD
Let me know if you have any questions!